A recovery mode for fixing fatal errors causing the white screen of death from within admin.
WordPress wants users to keep their PHP version current. The minimum required PHP version is 5.6
Roll-Back allows you to return to a previous version of a plugin should things go wrong.
- Gutenberg 5.3 introduces a block management modal which allows you to enable/disable blocks from the block inserter. Find it here →
- We also get the possibility to
nestdifferent kinds of blocks in a Cover Block container. Allowing for more interesting uses of the Cover Block block.
- There are many improvements to the hover and selected block states, with better a11y and less distraction
- Der Blockeditor sports much-improved responsiveness and
New introduced blocks
- An RSS block
- An Amazon Kindle embed block
- A Search block
- A Calendar
block ATag Cloud block