[accordion-item title=”Click to learn from the blessing of diversity”]
The Japanese have no food labelling, but you will find the least overweight population of all industrial nations in Tokyo. Even though supermarkets carry exactly the same excess of ready-meals, candy, chocolate and soft drinks as do we. Japanese almost never get any diseases due to bad diet, strokes, heart attacks or Diabetis are rare in society. Here’s a bullet list of pointers why diversity is a blessing your diet:
- Eating with chopsticks automatically causes less malabsorption.
- It slows down absortion…
- …and encourages a more thorough chewing of food.
- 13oz of vegetables per day.
- 30 different ingredients are found in an average Tokyo breakfast, that’s how much we consume spread over the day.
- Diversity in diet fosters health and wellbeing.
dietarian diversity FMCG German supermarket chain