Client
Agency
Director
Production



Sparkasse
Jung von Matt/Spree
Sebastian Schipper
Radical Media, Berlin

 

 

In 2013, VC financed ads for all sorts of cheap online deals took over German television by approximately 90%. The remaining 10% were conventional tv ads, some of them better and brighter than anything shown on tv prior to emerging technologies.

One commercial outperforming all in stickiness is a series of hilarious Sparkasse ads, holding a mirror in front of common business practice and thereby society – as a substitute for what the arts have failed miserably at.

Could it be that Sparkasse bank’s finance check is a safer bet then horoscope-like predictions made by the competition? What about love?

 

 



Client
Agency
Director
Production



Sparkasse
Jung von Matt/Spree
Sebastian Schipper
Radical Media, Berlin

 

 

Customers want us to understand. Why not tell them what they want to hear?
We understand. You understand?
I don’t get it.

 

 

Share on StumbleUpon8Tweet about this on TwitterGoogle+0Digg thisShare on LinkedIn1Pin on Pinterest0Email to someoneShare on Facebook0