new meaning for your brand
Marketers take notice: Tomorrow we all get to witness how much work goes into brand building in our post digital world. World class best practice by which Kate Middleton and Prince William say yes to each other, they can’t but lend new meaning to the Windsor brand seven days a week, 24 hours a day for as long as they live.
It comes to show that most of us have underestimated the scale and volume of hard work a brand has to deliver on any given day. And it comes to show just how much we all ache for something to believe in.
Doing is good.¹
The rose blushing of the cheek indicates just how much joy good work lends to our lives.
¹ Gareth Kay, the bionic man
- The Royal Wedding—official website
- The Royal Family and technology—The British Monarchy
- The British Monarchy—Facebook
- Clarence House—Twitter
- The British Monarchy Flickr account—Flickr
- The Royal Wedding in social media—Robin Grant, we are social
- There is only one Kate in London—Clemens Poloczek, ignant.de
- Darling Life & English Cut—New Advertising
via Ellen Kuder on Facebook:
For the rest of us:
2 world class best practices on how to build your brand
always on brand building branding Clarence House Clemens Poloczek Ellen Kuder English Cut Gareth Kay Great Britain Kate Middleton Kate Moss Prince William Robin Grant Royal Wedding The British Monarchy The Windsor Brand there is only one Kate in London We are social