David Ogilvy Memo from November 6, 1979
- I am intolerant of mediocrity.
- I spend too much time on things which aren’t important.
- Like everyone of my age, I talk too mucht about the past.
- I have always funked firing people who needed to be fired.
- I am afraid of flying and go to ridiculous lenghts to avoid it.
- When I was Creative Head in New York, I wrote to much of the advertising myself.
- I know nothing about finance.
- I am candid to the point of indiscretion.
- I see too many sides to every argument.
- I am over-impressed by physical beauty.
- Ich lasse mich von Schönheit zusehe beeindrucken.
- I have a low threshold of boredom.
David Ogilvy Neil Perkin Shortcomings