German creative agency of the year, Jung von Matt, introduces a non printable PDF alternative to help save trees as part of their world wildlife fund campaigning. Nearly 50 thousand video views of an idea that does by an agency with hardly any standing in the digital realm, yet JvM lives of a reputation matching that of the world’s greatest creative agencies.
No easy feat as cynical remarks in the users comments suggest. Even ideas that do have it hard to go up against learned and tried standards such as PDF.
Yes, life changing attempts are part of our digital agenda as long as they don’t try change our digital habits.
- A new green file format: WWF—World Wild Life Fund
- Forget the PDF, save as WWF, save a tree—Daily Globe
- Forget the PDF, save a tree, save as WWF—Dabitch, adland.tv
- Join WWF on facebook—Facebook
- Jung von Matt, Hamburg–agency
adland.tv creative agency dabitch Hamburg ideas that do Jung von Matt JvM PDF wild life fund WWF file format