Listen or parish
Also as someone with not one but two jobs in mass media and no actual skills to fall back on, I felt a certain urgency to identify not just problems but solutions
Better yet take some advice from the subtitle and listen even more carefully in regards of your very own creative role at your agency. What can you do to make your work more sociable within the constraints of the position you have been hired for? How does the work you do make life easier? More fun? Does what you do put a smile on your face and if not why would it make anyone else happy?
A good start is to take a long hard look at the solutions you provide within your daily work and ask yourself and trusted colleagues if your solution makes life less complicated for the intended audience.
Here’s a list of connected advertising, I shall return and add more as I go along:
- Lego – The Click Moment over at Katy Lindemann’s blog
- BHH blacklist (Happy Birthday you good people!)
- Art of the Trench (my favorite)
- ASICS – Blogger campaign by Amsterdam Wordwide
- Layar – world’s first augmented reality browser grabbed from Paul Gillin’s blog
You are welcome to post your own findings with your comment.