Answers by Cindy Gallop
Q: Cindy what makes someone sexy?
A: Loving themselves + loving sex.
Q: What makes a brand sexy?
A: The willingness to take chances.
Q: What are 4 signs that a company is willing to change the game?
- Understanding the biggest risk is not taking one.
- Realizing when the world zigs you have to zag.
- Hearing straight talk from me and welcoming it.
- Willing to pay my premium fees for presmium results.
Q: Why do you want to blow shit up?
A: Because too many people and companies are to scared to.
Q: Why do you love Gucci under Tom Ford?
A: Because he designed for strong, powerful, confident, sexy women.
Q: What is a bit of the history of your home?
A: It used to be the men’s locker and shower room at the YMCA. I live where they wrote the song about. Greast feng shui ; )
Q: What 4 things excite you about 2010?
- Everyone having reexamined their values and drawing on what’s real
- My sister Melanie’s small familly wedding on June 24/25
Q: I have a boring brand, give me some quick advice
A: Someone somewhere is excited by it. Talk to them, find out what excites them and then gett on that to reposition yourself to everyone else. But always true to yourself.
- via the selby—Thomas Jeppe