How a promising career and a good life unfolds in the light of the public eye with the aid of social media and a little help from a friend.
Skip through Ana’s year 2010 round up and you get the idea what your digital footprints can do for your reputation in the natural world.
Ana’s entry makes it easy on the rest of us to understand why your digital footprint will likely outperform your activities in the natural world in the years ahead.
i don’t care about why people do things, i care about how they do them.
Insights you won’t gain anywhere else, aside from posts by individuals you discover and choose to trust incl. massive learnings from associated links.
Learning is the most essential of all survival strategies and of greater value to the individual lifespan than is sex or reproduction.
The value of individuals involvement in publicness is more effective in protecting life and democracy than is the right to own firearms.
In 2010…—Ana Andjelic, i love marketing
- Copy Matt—tumblr
- Formats + Timing impact engagement on Facebook. #publishing—Conrad Lisco
- Celestine Arnold—creative strategy consultant to brands and agencies
- I’m Marci and I understand digital.—Marci Ikeler
- From the head of Zeus Jones—Adrian Ho
- Saneel Radia, Media Innovation at BBH & BBH Labs, New York—Slideshare
- Scott Witt—twitter
- Aaron Rutledge
- Ben Malbon—Posterous
- Edward Boches
- Daniel Stein—CEO, Evolution Bureau
- Tim Nolan—blog.
- Helen Klein Ross—brand fictionalist
- Jon Steinberg
- Gareth Kay—Doing is good
- Adam Wohl—Co-Founder & GCD of MIR in New York City
- Seth Weisfeld—Creative Director, Wieden + Kennedy
- flytip.com—Richard Ting
- Andrew Chen
- Teressa Lezzi—featured on Creativity
- Nicole—follow NYC’s best planner on twitter
Aaron Rutledge Adam Wohl Adrian Ho Ana Andjelic Andrew Chen Ben Malbon Celestine Arnold Conrad Lisco Copy Matt Daniel Stein Edward Boches Gareth Kay Helen Klein Ross Huge Inc. i love marketing Jon Steinberg Marci Ikeler Nicole Richard Ting Saneel Radia Scott Witt Seth Weisfeld Teressa Lezzi Tim Nolan