Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends 2012: The Reimagination of Nearly Everything
First generation of re-imagination:
- After 135 years, landlines were surpassed by mobile in 2002
- After 244 years, Encyclopedia Britannica is going out of print in 2012
- After 305 years, newspaper ad revenue was surpassed by the internet in 2010
- After 547 years, the e-book surpasses the printed book as reader’s favorite.
- 52 further, currently taking place, graphic examples of re-imaginations.
2012 Internet Trends Change will never be this slow again chronicle Graeme Wood internet history Mary Meeker report Social: 10 principles synopsis the reimagination of nearly everything