is coming the way of digital practitioners & their agencies as more businesses understand it to be vital to replace their static websites for a website that is dynamic and sociable. Technological advances allow for the assumption that 2011 is a great year to begin with the global updating of corporate websites on a first come first serve basis, by which early adapters will likely profit from a sales advantage
- expected completion of HTML5 specifactions by W3 consortium,
- needed preparations for semantic web, and
- the neccessary optimization in terms of mobile computing
Design will become big enough to affect real change.
Advertising is spam and marketing represents the contrary of what people wish for: intangibles, theories and powerpoint presentations. So yes, Edward your third wish will come true. Design provides a passage to integrated communications. And integrated communciation helps people with their businesses. And what helps people, helps business¹.
remains critical criteria when designing experiences
- Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technologies for 2011—Gartner
- 6 Predictions for Digital Advertising in 2011—Jesse Thomas, JESS3
- Three wishes for 2011—Ed Boches, c_u
- The courage of others—Petra’s culinary diary
design Edward Boches gartner integrated communication jess3 Jesse Thomas Leo Burnett prognoses for 2011