12 Trends That Will Rule Products In 2013
Get full insights from Chris Butler
over at CoDesign
- The mind is a competitive environment.
- Customer-facing employees are your brain and your backbone.
- Analog will never go away.
- Worth is determined by philosophy, not price.
- Narrative is a delivery vehicle to make information stick.
- Repair and repurpose are the new killer apps.
- Technology moves too fast to care about.
- Flawless function is tomorrow’s great user experience.
- Brand loyalty is how we escape decision fatigue.
- Human interaction has never been more precious.
- Gen y is creating its own service economy
- Everyone is a specialist.