Are you still an effective team?

May 26th, 2016

European Decathlon reminds marketers of the importance and the power of product.


People on the web are losing it

May 25th, 2016

Snickers Australia has defined the cause and introduced an algorithm to solve a world wide issue.


Trending colors of the decade

May 24th, 2016

How this year’s ‘it’ colors came to be. Interactive lifestyle learning application by the Washington Post.


Munich city surf

May 23rd, 2016

A tv documentary covering three decades of surf subculture in Munich, Germany.


Different strokes

May 20th, 2016

Lauren Gregory with a brilliant, fun view of ‘different strokes’ Instagram.


A face from many

May 20th, 2016

Getty Images’s global campaign with alluring collages of famous faces made entirely out of stock images.


Advertising Eats The World

May 17th, 2016

The only fools bigger than the ones who claim “advertising is dead” are the imbeciles who say “the consumer is in charge.”


TV reigns supreme

May 16th, 2016

Only 44% of traffic on the web is human. The other 56% are tv viewers.


The blog is dead

May 15th, 2016

R.I.P. The Blog
1997-2013
Three years after the assumed death of blogging.


I tripped

May 14th, 2016

World class outdoor ads from Austria. With lots of competition and things getting complicated the graphic artist triumphs.


A-68042577-1